1. Because we love you, we know that you need this Mitt and Rob tumblr in your life.
2. “A is For seeks to remove the shame and stigma that is placed on those who dare to speak up for women and their right to basic reproductive health care.”
3. What we’re up against. Take your blood pressure meds before you push play on these…then go vote if you haven’t already.
4. Now that you feel freaked out, yet strangely over-educated watch these 2 videos to restore serenity to your soul.
5. Chin up, kiddos. It will all be over soon.
Obama’s win probability peaked at 87% on 10/4, last day before polls reflected Denver debate. Fell to 61% on 10/12. Now fully recovered.
— Nate Silver (@fivethirtyeight) November 5, 2012
“The Nowcast of you sleeping with me is 98.2%” -Nate Silver pick up line
— Megan Amram (@meganamram) November 6, 2012
What is hankie code for thinking every grey haired woman I see is Tyne Daly? — JefferySelf (@JefferySelf) November 4, 2012
Why is it that the only place for a glass of wine in an airport is always a sports bar?! How about a disco?!
— SutanlovesRaja (@sutanamrull) November 3, 2012
— Joan Crawford (@love_crawford) November 3, 2012
I was considering voting for @mittromney, but then I remembered I ENTERED THE WORLD THROUGH A VAGINA.
— rob delaney (@robdelaney) November 6, 2012
Girls we need our own jerk off motion we can lay on our backs spread our legs & waggle 2 fingers over our crotch I think people will get it
— AmberTozer (@AmberTozer) November 1, 2012